removing bans

Game related Discussions and Concerns
Wee Man

removing bans

Post by Wee Man »

Just saw Junkaroos questions about removing ban off of 75% of players. In my opinion I say what the heck, give it a try. It won't take long to figure out who the offenders are and if it brings more players then it is worth a shot. Again, just my opinion. Got a questions, any good sites out there for downloading better crosshairs. My eyes are getting bad and Bullseye doesn't have larger crosshairs, Thanks
FLATLINE
Loading…

Re: removing bans

Post by FLATLINE »

This site is the only place I know where to get them
http://www.bullseyecrosshairs.com/hlsites1.shtm <- Link

After you download them place them in here: Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\valve_addon\sprites
I would download a few, extract them "unzip" and then test them one at a time. remember you have to rename the file to crosshairs.spr
if you test a few of them at a time name them 1crosshairs.spr 2crosshairs.spr 3crosshairs.spr . just remove the number in front of the file name
so it just has the crosshairs.spr to test
if you need any help let me know. I can try to help you
Hope this helps
Wee Man wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:41 pm Just saw Junkaroos questions about removing ban off of 75% of players. In my opinion I say what the heck, give it a try. It won't take long to figure out who the offenders are and if it brings more players then it is worth a shot. Again, just my opinion. Got a questions, any good sites out there for downloading better crosshairs. My eyes are getting bad and Bullseye doesn't have larger crosshairs, Thanks
FLATLINE
Loading…

Post by FLATLINE »

crosshairs.spr
This is the only one I use that works for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JUNKAROO
Loading…

Re: Removing bans

Post by JUNKAROO »

I have lifted ALL banns on players in both servers.
Everyone has a second chance. Pass information along if you will
Wee Man

Post by Wee Man »

And apparently all the hackers know. Players running obvious cheats is the worst I've seen it in a while
JUNKAROO
Loading…

Post by JUNKAROO »

Well I did not keep a list of who I UN-banned, So we will have to catch them one at a time once again.
Wee Man

Post by Wee Man »

I'm not complaining Junkaroo, just making an observation. I think you did the right thing by lifting the ban. Once you use cheats you're always a loser no matter the score. Should have worded my post better.